Professional Upholstery Cleaning throughout South Yorkshire
How Do I Get Your Upholstery Looking Amazing Again?
My Upholstery Cleaning solutions have the ability to gently lift those dried in dirt's, oils and spills from the fabric leaving the items fresh, clean and dry within hours of being cleaned and not the usual 1 -2 days of cleaners that are untrained and use basic equipment.
Every type of sofa fabric is different and does not always require Hot Water Extraction, some fabrics like those in clothing can only be dry or low moisture cleaned.
Choosing me to clean your upholstery will lead to extending the life of your soft furnishings in your home or commercial property.
Images Of My Upholstery Cleaning Work
My Cleaning Process
- Before Starting I Will Assess The Fabric
- All the Fabric Is Vacuumed To Ensure Removal Of dry Soils And Debris
- Selected Pre-Spray / Cleaning Solution Is Applied
- I Then Use a Special Brush To Scrub The Cleaning Solution Into The Sofa
- After This All The Sofa Is HWE With PH balances And Special Fragrances.
- The Final Step Is To Use My Air Movers To Help Dry The Sofa
My Promise To You
- MINIMUM DISRUPTION - Most Sofas Are Fully Cleaned And DRY Within 2 - 3 Hours
- AFFORDABLE CLEANING - My Prices Start From Just £25 Per Seat Position
- MONEY BACK GAURENTEE - Not Happy With The End Results?, If I Cant Fix It You Will Recieve Your Money Back
- ALL INCLUSIVE PRICE - The Cleaning Price Includes Everything That I Need To Use No HIDDEN Extras
- PROFESSIONALY TRAINED - I Have Recieved Training From The National Carpet Cleaners Association
- CECKED, VETTED, MONITORED - As Members Of Checkatrade You Can Rest Assured